Agenda & Reports
* See Agenda & additional reminders.
* Requests sent to Board members: Cataloguing project info/contacts
* Web Update: Splinter Hill added to Links page
* Working on new meeting format & website integration
* Looking in to a functional calendar for Board use. Will check for GD integrated features.
* No update on 501c3
* Awaiting contact from Phil
* Awaiting contact from Phil. Contacted via email before Thanksgiving, again 12/3.
PR & Ed:
* Awaiting harddrive data from friend
* Drafting proposal/description for Head Grower and Head of Distribution
* Creating proposal for seed to be sent to growing committee members.
* Will be doing inventory on the seedbank to ensure accuracy of inventory
* No Change in seed bank & Distro section of GD is almost completely updated.
1. JC’s proposals for Board position combination / discussion
2. Future of At-Large Position
3. @ Dave: Update on Dues reminder, Paypal emails?
4. Election discussion / nominations
5. Discussion of Greg’s Ed materials email; how/where to use submitted materials
* Everyone needs to write up a “job description” for their position. These will be used A) for the upcoming elections, B) as a general description.
Meeting began at approximately 8:00 PM Central
Those in Attendance:
Suzanne Hedderly, President
Jonathan Treffkorn, Secretary
David Schloat, Treasurer
Mark Todd, Head of Conservation
Noah Elhardt, Head of PR & Education
J.C. Stoner, Head of Distribution
Members and Visitors:
Jonathan will write a step-by-step for updating the agenda/reports page and send it to the board.
Will check out google chat for use in future meetings and look in to voice chat as a potential feature.
Discussion was held on the proposed agenda/minutes/reports merging. Will trial for a few weeks and make adjustments accordingly.
1. JC proposed the merging othe Distribution and Grower Committee Head in to one position in to Plant Progopogation of Plant Material Admin. Also proposed disbanding the Distribution Committee at this time. Goal would be to create an adminitrative position that keeps track of growers.
2. A description needs to be generated to help define the At Large. Discussed possible nominations.
3. Dave will send out the Dues reminder email this weekend.
4. Discussed elections. Advertising needs to be done by next board meeting. Nominations/elections come on the Annual Meeting.
5. Discussed use of Ed materials. Website would be best use, needs to be chopped down for brochures.
The meeting was called to a close at approximately 9:34 PM Central