Thursday, December 20, 2012
Meeting began at 9:05 PM Eastern
Board Member Attendance Status:
Emily Troiano, President – present
Ryan Kitko, Vice President – present
Yann Rodenas, Secretary – absent
Sheila Stewart, Treasurer – present
Shane Myers, Head of PR and Education – present
Mark Todd, Head of Conservation – present
Victor Holland, Administrator of Plant Materials – present
Matt Kaelin, Member-at-Large – absent
Guests: Warren - Welcome!
- Mark is still receiving volunteer e-mails regarding our planned rescue at the Pensacola site. We're so pleased with your outpouring of support and generosity!
- Mark reports that the NASC volunteers will be responsible for replanting plants at TNC sites.
- Also on the rescue planning: We still need to receive the three liability waivers and the confidentiality agreement from all volunteers!
- Board members discussed logistics of the rescue and travel plans. All seems to be coming together.
- Our NASC t-shirts (available in our store) were ordered to be available on site for purchase from volunteers. Other shirts will be given away as a thank you gift; Shane will finalize these shirt orders.
- Our next election will be held on Thursday, January 17, 2013. Nominations for any position will be accepted until 9 PM Eastern on 1/17/2013 at the election meeting. Nominations can be made by e-mailing Yann Rodenas at [email protected].
- Ryan will finish the 2012 fiscal auction e-mails noting total donated for tax purposes.
- We will have a special meeting on Saturday, 12/22/2012 at 9 PM Eastern to discuss plans for the upcoming rescue and relocation.
Meeting ended at approximately 10:42 PM