Meeting minutes (2008-11-20)

Meeting began at approximately 8:00 PM Central

Those in Attendance:

Board:
Suzanne Hedderly, President
Jonathan Treffkorn, Secretary
David Schloat, Treasurer
Mark Todd, Head of Conservation
Noah Elhardt, Head of PR & Education

Members and Visitors:
Billy
Greg
Jason
Steph

Business:

Jonathan reported that the latest minutes are up.

Noah reported that the newsletter is still no the harddrive in his broken computer but will be recoverable.

Dave reported that the dues email has been finalized. Dave has successfully fixed his work email so it can be reached via the board email adress. Dave was unable to finish his NECPS article, but will continue to work on it.

JC reported that he is putting together a proposal to combine the positions of Head Grower and Head of Distribution.  JC reported no new seedbank requests.

Dave made a motion to have JC take over administrative Head Grower responsibilities as an interrim, to have the repsonsibilities of HG to get things back on track.  Noah seconded the motion.  Passed without contest.

Mark discussed the addition of links to an Affiliated page for the website.  Noah will be helping Mark add the links.  Mark also reported contacting a teacher interested in educational material.

In order to expedite meetings and increase efficiency, Jonathan will begin sending out emails on Tuesdays to the Board to get reports from board members.  Jonathan will collate the reports and generate an agenda for the meeting prior to the meetings start.

Greg reported that work on Education materials is continuing.

The Board will work one creating a financial budget for next year.

The meeting was called to a close at approximately 9:30 PM Central