Agenda & Reports
- Sent message to request space for 2009 auction at Terraforums
- Will make call regarding plant shipment this weekend
- Continuing correspondance with Foundation Center regarding 501(c)(3) privacy concern
- Tested Skype with another board member
- Requested looking in to Bylaws updates to reflect changes
Secretary Pro Tem:
- Minutes updated
- Need to get '09 dues letters out
- Confirmed that biannual fee for NE state still required, regardless of standing with IRS
- Had the latest bank statement posted to google docs
PR & Ed:
- Continuing work on Newsletter draft
- Still need to update Wikipedia entries on the NASC
- Updated Board meeting schedule on NASC site and Terraforums
- One further seed request
- Notified of absence for this weekly, and coming board meeting
- Auction ideas/discussion
- Discussion regarding Skype for future meetings
- Review Bylaws regarding changes
- Reminder to think about what organization(s) we can assist from the upcoming auction.
Meeting began at approximately 8:00 PM Central
Those in Attendance:
Suzanne Hedderly, President
Jonathan Treffkorn, Secretary Pro Tem
David Schloat, Treasurer
Mark Todd, Head of Conservation
Jonathan Treffkorn, Head of PR & Education
Greg Nevels, At Large Position
Members and Visitors:
Suzanne reported that the NASC has permission to hold the auction on Terraforums.
Newsletter was discussed. Dates for publishing should be Jan, April, July and Oct.
Jonathan will be making a small update newsletter and sending out a draft this week.
Have input and possible changes for bylaws prepared by next meeting.
All Board members will purchase a microphone to try conduct meetings using skype. The meeting on February 19th will be the first test meeting on skype.
The meeting was called to a close at approximately 9:22 PM Central