Agenda & Reports
- Resolved privacy concern with Foundation Center and contacted IRS regarding the concern.
- Gave feedback for newsletter draft
- Updated the website
Secretary Pro Tem:
- Updated minutes/agenda
- Talking with The Nature Conservancy to find a project for coming auction’s donations
- Request for education material for May
PR & Ed:
- Sent out draft of mini-newsletter
- Further privacy issue / Form 990 correction
- Google docs account toggling
- Educational material for Mark and Greg
Meeting began at approximately 8:00 PM Central
Those in Attendance:
Suzanne Hedderly, President
Arthur Yin, Vice President
Jonathan Treffkorn, Secretary Pro Tem/Head of PR & Education
David Schloat, Treasurer
Mark Todd, Head of Conservation
Members and Visitors:
Header for Bylaws page was updated to reflect 501(c)(3) status.
Dave will resolve Form 990 typo and Board address correction with the IRS.
PDF security issue came up.
Mark said that meeting with TNC NC (The Nature Conservancy in North Carolina) chapter will resume the following week as TNC were busy dealing with caught Dionaea muscipula (Venus flytrap) poachers for this week.
Upcoming Skype meeting was discussed.
Meeting end at approximately 9:15 PM Central