Meeting minutes (2009-10-08)

Report

President
- Emailed Mike and Billy
- Emailed Rob Soccilotto
- Need to hear from JC

Projects currently being worked on:

President
- Need to work on Partners Page.
- Need to do the banner for Newsletter.
- Will be emailing forarticles for next newsletter.

Vice President, secretary
- Edited newsletter draft

Updates on old business:

President
- When is picture taking with TNC?

Vice President, Secretary
- Contact Us page
- Donation page
- Send welcomes to new members from NECPS show?

New business:

President
- Discuss plans for distributing plants
Agenda suggestions / Other business:

Vice President
- Bank account update

Meeting

NASC Meeting for 2009-10-01 Weekly Meeting
Meeting began at approximately 8:04 PM Central

Those in Attendance:

Board:
Suzanne Hedderly, President
Arhthur Yin, Vice President
Sheila Stewart, Secretary
David Schloat, Treasurer
Jonathan Treffkorn' Head of Public Relations & Education
Mark Todd, Head of Conservation
Members and Visitors:

Business:

Mark sent statement for US Air to Suzanne.
Discussed new members and a need for a welcome letter.  Suzanne will write one and put on google docs, Sheila will send it to new members.
Jonathan discussed the newsletter format and editing.
Arthur will work on the contact us page.
Sheila set up a donation page, Arthur will edit it.
Mark discussed security issues at sites.
Plans to get plants out to growers were discussed.  A date needs to be set.

The meeting was called to a close at approximately  9:09 PM Central