Projects currently being worked on:
- removed personal names from Committees for more manageability
- updated Mark's email address on Conservation Committees
- updated About the NASC with citation
- updating Membership snail nail option with link to current membership form
- working on Donations page wording
Updates on old business:
- Noah Elhardt updated Contact Us to redirect to the Board page
- change the status on the pending members to confirm or reject them
- pamphlet changes suggestions from NECPS
- membership form needs to be updated with new email address
- upload membership form and pamphlet editable documents to board account
- Committees page content needs to be updated
- business bank account
- transfer remaining Minutes Archives from TF to NASC site
Meeting began at approximately 8:13 PM Central
Those in Attendance:
Suzanne Hedderly, President
David Schloat, Treasurer
Mark Todd, Head of Conservation
Johnathan Treffkorn, Head of Public Realtions & Education
J.C. Stoner, Administratior of Plant Materials
Sheila Stewart, Secretary
Members and Visitors:
J.C. had a request for seeds from a new member and will mail them out.
More discussions about collection and distribution of plants. Tentative plans were made for pick-up.
Membership and Board member cards will be considered. Mark suggested a welcome package stating what NASC does for new members.
Mark will meet with TNC at gate ceremony on Friday.
The Phoenix published an article about the NECPS show and NASC was mentioned. It can be viewed online http://thephoenix.com/Providence/News/90629-Killer-plants-%E2%80%98without-remorse/.
Mark's US Air refund was discussed.
The meeting was called to a close at approximately 9:11 PM Central