Projects currently being worked on:
- added a sidebar link to Attending Meetings
- unable to attend meeting but plans to be caught up with NASC stuff and ready to attend next week's meeting
Agenda suggestions / Other business:
- need to add 501(c)(3) info on home page
- change the status on the pending members to confirm or reject them. Somehow Paypal payments are pending by default.
- pamphlet changes suggestions from NECPS
- membership form needs to be updated with new email address
- upload membership form and pamphlet editable documents to board account after this, I will update the website with new PDF
- Committees page content needs to be updated some are not valid anymore
- business bank account
- transfer remaining Minutes Archives from TF to NASC site
NASC Meeting for 2009-11-05 Weekly Meeting
Meeting began at approximately 8:00 PM Central
Those in Attendance:
Suzanne Hedderly, President
Sheila Stewart, Secretary
J.C. Stoner, Administrator of Plant Materials
Mark Todd, Head of Conservation
Members and Visitors:
Steph and Jennifer
JC is sending an email regarding documents.
Will get letters to members. Membership cards were discussed.
Official logo needs to go on letterhead and permission to collect.
Mark received another email from TNC requesting revisions on press releases.
Sheila needs to check on the EBay seller.
Suzanne stated that elections are coming up on the first board meeting in January. Official nominations are due one month before.
ICPS site update was mentioned (auction results).
The split of Education and Public Relations was discussed.
Jonathan is working on the newsletter.
The meeting was called to a close at approximately 8:41 PM Central