Meeting minutes (2009-11-19)

Report

Secretary
Making plans for next week.
Has three seed pods to send to JC.

Plant Materials
Sent seed request to member.
Member posted on NASC forum.
Projects currently being worked on:

Secretary
Will get the minutes updated and archived today.
Working on membership card.
Worked on Distribution P&P page formatting issues.

Meeting

NASC Meeting for 2009-11-19 Weekly Meeting

Meeting began at approximately 8:04 PM Central

Those in Attendance:

Board:
Suzanne Hedderly, President
Arthur Yin, Vice President
Sheila Stewart, Secretary
David Schloat, Treasurer
Jonathan Treffkorn, Head of Public Relations & Education
Mark Todd, Head of Conservation
Greg Nevels, Member at Large
Members and Visitors:
Jennifer

Sheila's trip was discussed and permissions slip, receipt were decided to be needed.
Greg is working on education, found his notes.
Mark reminded Suzanne about writing the letter to US Air.
Dave reported on the search for a new bank.
Jonathan will post the newsleter.
Arthur will PDI the contributor page.
Sheila will post the auction update on ICPS.
Greg will be dontating plants from Theodore, AL for Sheila to grow.  She will take survery form to Greg and get the data to JC.
Arthur informed Dave that the status shows pending members.  The new members should be sent to Sheila so she can send a letter out.
He also asked Suzanne to send membership form and pamphlet to google docs.
Arthur committed pages to work on in the future, thinks 501(c)(3) status should go on the front page next to banner.
Sheila and Suzanne will fix minute archive.

The meeting was called to a close at approximately 9:28 PM Central