Thursday, February 14, 2013
Meeting began at 9:05 PM Eastern
Board Member Attendance Status:
Emily Troiano, President – present
Ryan Kitko, Vice President – present
Heather Williams, Secretary – present
Sheila Stewart, Treasurer – present
Shane Myers, Head of PR and Education – absent
Mark Todd, Head of Conservation – present
Victor Holland, Administrator of Plant Materials – absent
Yann Rodenas, Member-at-Large – absent
Matt Kaelin, Member-at-Large – absent
Guests: Zuzana and Warren – Welcome!
- The NASC Benefit Auction 2013 on Terra Forums will be moved to March 30th to April 13th (a few weeks earlier than usual). By holding the auction earlier it will hopefully ease the stress on plants during the shipment process to auction winners.
- Discussion and selection of a beneficiary to the auction is underway.
- Discussion of another Member-at-Large took place. This role would help with the Benefit Auction and discovery of possible beneficiaries in the future.
- The article for the BACPS newsletter is being written.
- Mark was contacted to help clear brush on a property.
Meeting ended at approximately 9:50 PM