Thursday, July 26, 2012
Meeting began at 9:00 PM Eastern
Board Member Attendance Status:
Emily Troiano, President – present
Ryan Kitko, Vice President – present
Yann Rodenas, Secretary – absent
Sheila Stewart, Treasurer – absent
Shane Myers, Head of PR and Education – present
Mark Todd, Head of Conservation – present
Victor Holland, Administrator of Plant Materials – present
Matt Kaelin, Member-at-Large – absent
Guests: Zuzana Srostlik & Warren - Welcome!
- Shane reports that the newsletter is coming along and will have a draft put together soon.
- Mark will be travelling to Florida next week to meet with our potential rescue site land owner. He has also considered contacting The Nature Conservancy of Alabama to work with them on this relocation and rescue.
- Mark has been in contact with the landowner of the parcel in Boiling Spring Lakes that we would like to use the auction proceeds to purchase and add to the Boiling Spring Lakes Preserve; they are negotiating.
- Sheila should work on getting the thank you letters to the auction donors.
- We will work on the ICPS presentation.
Meeting ended at approximately 9:40 PM