Agenda & Reports
* Sent out President position description to Board.
* Received project updates from Mark and Mike
* Sent an email of projects still requiring progress updates.
* Updated minutes.
* Sent out draft of description of Secretary position description to the Board.
PR & Ed:
* Completed a description for the new combined position being created, and a list of possible titles.
* Draft of distribution policies and seedbank inventory supplied, forwarded to Board.
1 Handling of documents sent with reports (google docs or email?)
2 Discussion of position descriptions (revisions, etc)
3 Update of grower roster?
4 Sending election notices.
For this meeting, documents and longer report items (namely job descriptions) were sent to the board via email.
NASC Monthly Meeting for December 11, 2008
Meeting began at approximately 8:05PM Central
Those in Attendance:
Suzanne Hedderly, President
Arthur Yin, Vice President
Jonathan Treffkorn, Secretary
David Schloat, Treasurer
Mark Todd, Head of Conservation
J.C. Stoner, Head of Distribution
Members and Visitors:
JC will continue to send Seedbank documents to Secretary for redundancy purposes. The latest version can be found on google documents.
Dave will get the latests financial documents up to google docs.
1. Future regularly posted documents will be sent to Secretary for maintenance. For report purposes, refer to version on google documents. Non-regular Reports documents will be included in an additional email before meetings. Official documents will, as regularly done, be uploaded to google docs.
2. Those needing to get position descriptions in will need to do so ASAP. Arthur will generate a description for the At Large position.
3. No update on grower roster; awaiting response.
4. Jonathan will send out notices to members via email and make posts online on forums and the NASC website regarding elections and the positions available.
The meeting was called to a close at approximately 9:37 PM Central