Thursday, September 19th, 2013
Meeting began at 9:12 PM Eastern
Board Member Attendance Status:
Emily Troiano, President – present
Ryan Kitko, Vice President – present
Heather Williams, Secretary – present
Sheila Stewart, Treasurer – absent
Shane Myers, Head of PR and Education – present
Mark Todd, Head of Conservation – present
Victor Holland, Administrator of Plant Materials – absent
Yann Rodenas, Member-at-Large – absent
Matt Kaelin, Member-at-Large – absent
Guests: Warren, Zuzana, and Ben– Welcome!
- Shane will be joining Mark and Sheila representing NASC at the NECPS Plant Show in Rhode Island!
- The group talks about a very slow moving land purchase in Boiling Spring Lakes, NC.
- A deadline is set for articles for the newsletter.
- Ryan talks about making an application of sorts for the benefactor for next years auction.
- We talk about a possible rescue.
- Ben will be showing off carnivorous plants at a children's museum early next month.
Meeting ended at approximately 11:06 PM